Our Structured Finance team develops analytical and structuring processes for financial products based on the assets a company owns that are suitable for securitization or third-party credit transfer.
Our assessments focus on the valuation of portfolios and we take care of the specific regulatory requirements inherent in securitization transactions.
- We examine the possibility of financing through asset and future flow securitization.
- We design customized instruments based on market conditions and regulatory frameworks.
- We manage financial operations up until the IPO, helping our clients in the process of issuing and placing trust securities.
Buying and selling
- We analyse and select credit portfolios to be bought or sold.
- We identify loan origination companies.
- We review and select credit portfolios suitable for acquisition.
- We leverage companies’ assets in order to secure financing.
The Argentine Securities and Exchange Commission´s (CNV) General Resolution No. 625/04 stipulates that financial trustees must hire the services of a Control and Review Agent for Financial Trusts. Our team of Chartered Accountants provide this service to ensure compliance with this resolution.
Our Corporate team advises companies (both SMEs and larger companies) on how to obtain financing through debt structuring, using all available market tools to help them obtain access to financing.
Our expertise lies in capital market transactions, and we help companies to access financing solutions, reducing the administrative burden.
- We analyze companies’ financial situation and create the most efficient solutions for our clients.
- We advise companies on issuing corporate bonds: we manage financial credit risk and financial guarantees (provided by mutual guarantee societies or banks) and we structure the bonds to issue.
- We organise and execute the bond issuance process.
- We manage MGS and bank guarantees for SMEs, and monetization methods.
- We obtain financing for the value chain of large firms.
- We advise on negotiable post-dated cheques and promissory notes.
Initial Public Offering
- We analyze financing alternatives and help define strategy.
- We prepare companies for their IPO.
- We do company valuations and advise on pricing.
- We provide strategies for going public.
- We pitch to investors by organising roadshows.
Our Advisory team works alongside senior executives and company owners to help them make investment and financing decisions based on an in-depth analysis of their company’s projects and financial situation.
- We abide by international standards and select which valuation approach to apply on a case-by-case basis.
- Our valuation experts determine the value of companies, business units and assets.
- We provide independent fairness opinions.
We facilitate the pitch, valuation and business structuring processes inherent in the:
- Sale of companies, assets or business units.
- Acquisition of companies or assets.
- Development of joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- We provide constant support for financial executives.
- Our financial advice is tailored to each client’s specific situation.
- We are active in companies’ finance committees.
- We evaluate Real Estate developments projects, simulating scenarios and providing financial leverage and funding solutions.